We know that students need - and deserve - better data to decide if a school will suit their needs.
The coding bootcamp industry has grown explosively because students and employers need the skills that bootcamps provide. But to stay strong, schools need to deliver the skills that yield long-term professional opportunity. Clear, simple, validated reporting is how we know the system is working.
CIRR stands out in American higher education and corporate governance for taking proactive efforts to place consumers and public interests first.
CIRR is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Its board members are:
- Dan Pickett, Co-founder and Technical Director, Launch Academy
- David Wintrich, Co-Founder & Chief Academic Officer, Tech Elevator
- Erin Frazier, Senior Director of Operations & Marketing, The Software Guild
- Joseph Kozusko, Chief Growth Officer,
- Lesia Harhaj, Director of Career Success, Fullstack Academy
- Rachel Martinez, General Counsel, Turing School of Software & Design
- Sharon Wienbar, Independent Director, former coding bootcamp CEO
CIRR began as a project of Skills Fund, and we thank Skills Fund for donating its time, money, and resources to building CIRR.
Charles Koch Foundation is supporting CIRR's efforts to expand access to coding bootcamps across the country. The Foundation grants funding to scholars, students, and partners developing creative solutions that empower individuals to transform their lives and to improve society.
We value the Foundation's mission and its support.