We know that students need - and deserve - better data to decide if a school will suit their needs.
The code school industry has grown explosively because students and employers need the skills bootcamps provide. But to stay strong, schools need to deliver the skills that yield long-term professional opportunity. Clear, simple, validated reporting is how we know the system is working.
CIRR stands out in American higher education and corporate governance for taking proactive efforts to place consumers and public interests first.
Add an FAQ
PROVISIONAL SCHOOL MEMBERS ▽
CIRR is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Its board members are:
- CIRR CEO: Sheree Speakman
- Crista Wray, Career Services Director, Galvanize
- Dan Pickett, Co-founder and Technical Director, Launch Academy
- David Wintrich, Co-Founder & Chief Academic Officer, Tech Elevator
- David Yang, Co-Founder, Fullstack Academy & Grace Hopper Program
- Michael Kaiser-Nyman, Founder & President, Epicodus
- Rachel Martinez, General Counsel, Turing School of Software & Design
- Rachel McGalliard, GM and SVP, The Software Guild
- Rick O’Donnell, Founder & CEO, Skills Fund
- Sean Doherty, Co-founder, Project Shift
- Sharon Wienbar, former coding bootcamp CEO
CIRR began as a project of Skills Fund, and we thank Skills Fund for donating its time, money, and resources to building CIRR.