- To publicly join other CIRR schools adopting the agreed upon outcomes standards and documentation criteria.
- To start documenting and reporting all 2017 cohorts according to the adopted standards and documentation criteria.
- To publicly report outcomes data under these standards on a semi-annual basis on the same outlined below.
- To have their documentation and reporting of the standards verified by a third party at least annually.
To publicly release student outcomes under the following schedule:
- Graduation and placement data for all cohorts Jan-June will be reported by schools Feb 1st of the following year
- Graduation and placement data for all cohorts July-Dec will be reported by schools Sept. 1st of the following year.
- Only in the initial year of adoption, a school may alternatively publicly release an explanation on the respective reporting date as to why their student outcomes data is unavailable to be published under the new standards.